1. Will you update me throughout the process of my project?
Answer: Yes, every step of the way. I like to work hand-in-hand with my clients to assure customer satisfaction.
2. Will I get the source file to my illustrations?
Answer: Yes, at no extra charge.
3. Will I get a receipt for my purchase?
Answer: Of, course. The client will get an email receipt after the purchase order.
4. If I don’t like a particular illustration, can I change it? And will there be an extra fee?
Answer: All clients have the option of one-stage revisions free of charge.
5. Do you do book formatting?
Answer: Sure. I can format your book with or without illustrations and images.
6. Can you help me to copyright my book?
Answer: Yes, but there is a fee.
7. Can you design the entire book layout?
Answer: No problem. I can design your book layout from the front cover to the back cover.
8. Can I provide my own photos for a specific book cover design?
Answer: That’s not a problem. Professional photos with high resolution, only. I am easy to work with and very flexible.
9. What is the turnaround time for a book project?
Answer: I can’t give you a definite time frame because each book project is different.
10. Can you guarantee that my edited manuscript will be accepted by a publisher?
Answer: No. The publishing house that you are interested in has to make that decision.