1. Will you update me throughout the process of my project?
Answer: Yes, every step of the way. I work hand-in-hand with my clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Will I get the source file to my illustrations?
Answer: Yes, at no extra charge.
3. Will I get a receipt for my purchase?
Answer: Of, course. The client will get an email receipt after any purchase order.
4. Can you format my book?
Answer: Sure. I can format your book with or without illustrations and images.
5. Can you help me to copyright my book?
Answer: Yes, I most certainly can for an additional fee.
6. Can I provide my own photos for a specific book cover design?
Answer: That’s not a problem. I only accept professional photos with high resolution.
7. What is the turnaround time for a book project?
Answer: I can’t give you a definite time frame because each book project is different, but I can assure you that each project will be completed within a decent time period.
8. Can you guarantee that my edited manuscript will be accepted by a major publisher?
Answer: No. The publishing house that you are interested in has to make that decision. More importantly, you must understand there are many factors that play a part in their decision making process.